Hades Ran Online Forum (The Rise Of Evil)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Hadesians to our Community Forum! Please Vote Our Server Every 12Hours!

Do you know something about the position?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GFX]MNLCecija
GFX Team
GFX Team
[GFX]MNLCecija

Do you know something about the position? Empty
PostSubject: Do you know something about the position?   Do you know something about the position? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:38 am

Hi,

Would like to comment on this thread. Hmmm i noticed something since we open the application for GFX yea players are interested but do you know what does GFX do?

GFX - graphics design literal meaning. but its not just the skills you've got editing pics,vids,etc.

madaling matutunan ang pag eedit question is. kaya mo bang panindigan ang postion? kaya mo bang mag invest ng time mo pra sa game?

Yea we have GFX's pero wala akong nakikitang work or something. Parang kinuha lng yung position then wala na. -_-

Yea me my self nag iisip ako ng something na makaka attract ng players using the skills I've got. kahit events nga pinapasok ko na kahit malayo sa position ko.

Don't mean anything with this its just if we really need this server to grow dapat mag tulungan tayo. and it should start from the staffs.

Note : Please please please wag basta basta mag hire ng staff kung yung ihihire wala din maitutulong yea madaling mag edit.

I'd rather choose the person without the skills but have the dedication and willing to contribute WHAT HE GOT for the server.

VOTE ME FOR U.S PRESIDENT Smile HAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
MentaL
Game Master
Game Master
MentaL

Do you know something about the position? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you know something about the position?   Do you know something about the position? EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi Bro,

I think [Head-Admin]Mark is already thinking about the daily event just wait for his update,

For GFX, How about if we put,

Designers Lounge Section - Show us your skills in graphics or either teach us how to do it!

✰Show Off - Show us your work in making banner/siggy/user bar/user tag! (Dedicated for Hades Ran)
✰Tutorials - Post your tutorials in making GFX Thing.
✰Requests - Request signatures,avatar, etc. (GFX Member is responsible of this area)
✰Dedicated Fan Art - Covers, Wallpapers, Avatars, Banners, Logos, etc for Hades Ran

This is my suggestion since we already have two GFX Member,

Back to top Go down

Do you know something about the position?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hades Ran Online Forum (The Rise Of Evil) :: Administrative Business - Includes GFX Staff Applications :: GFX Staff Applications-
Jump to: